Tips for Nominators
Please keep each description to 250 words or less.
- Be concise
- Assume the judges know nothing about your nominee
- Assume the judges know nothing about your trade, agency or workplace. Use descriptive words. Acronyms and trade specific terms are discouraged.
- Focus on career related information ONLY
- Tell us why your candidate should receive this award.
- Include professional accomplishments, contributions, vision, dedication, innovation and all round stick-to-itiveness.
- Knowledge, Education or Skills (and how your nominee got them or is getting them).
- Union Activity.
- Community Involvement.
- Awards & Recognitions (on the job and in the community).
Nominations that exceed maximum word counts will be disqualified.
Don't hesitate to contact us with questions.